Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tekken - Past And Present Cassette Discography

Here's the much hyped (by me) Tekken Discography. For whatever reason, they decided that it would be best for them to release this on cassette, and not on CD or Vinyl. That's all fine and dandy, but for some other reason I'm missing to of the songs that are supposed to be on here, due to some sort of odd time fuck-up on my part. Eventually I'll get to post this with all of the songs, but until then I better not hear any bitchin'. There's enough Tekken on here to suit any fan of, well, Tekken.

I split the rip into two folders: Side A and Side B. Side A is mostly studio recordings, and the better half of this collection. Side B is pretty much exclusively live recordings of the tracks on Side A, albeit a few studio tracks. No track list, but all of the songs are labeled correctly, so suck it.

Oh, yeah! INTERNET!!!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?d4ymgodtwcj

No comments:

Post a Comment