Friday, June 20, 2008

MK-Ultra - Melt

More MK-Ultra, due to the great response on the split with Seein' Red. But fuck that right now; live in the now. Like this post right here. I don't remember where I got this from, I think I just downloaded it from Am I Mean? or something.

If you like any kind of fucking in-your-face hardcore then give these guys a try. Intelligent lyrics, and some great songs.

TRACK LIST:

1. Melt
2. Bring Me The Head Of Tony Victor
3. Hooray For The Unabomber
4. Voyeur At A Car Wreck
5. The Schlitz Malt Liquor Bull
6. Once You're Done/Over The Counter
7. Universal Product Code
8. Swept Under The Fucking Rug
9. My Rules (Void)
10. Killing For College Money

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wwml1ewdytj

7 comments:

  1. thanks pal.. by the way,been looking for Newspeak's full length everywhere. would you have that by any chance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing you mean the Newspeak from Brazil?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fucking killer hardcore.

    I saw your wanted list, and I have a couple AxRxMx releases on my comp, are you looking for physical copies? Because you said any format and I wasn't sure what that entailed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't really care so much about what format. For 'any format' I meant just that; whatever is available. So if you have them, that'd be cool; just up them and send the link

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright, I'll get them up when I can, most likely tomorrow as I'm already at work now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think i still have a few of the limited versions of this 7 inch if anyone would like to purchase one.
    you can find me at:

    www.myspace.com/mkultrachicago.com

    ReplyDelete