Saturday, May 24, 2008

V/A Riotous Outburst Records CD-R Sampler

Ok, I know that I've been gone for quite a bit longer than I usually am. I don't have internet yet where I moved to, so I need to go to a fucking library or some friend's house to do anything. Here's something for all the trouble of waiting on your asses for the next big thing....

A good little free sampler promoting the upcoming TKO Compilation Vol.2 on Riotous Outburst Records! With great bands from CT and RI contributing, there isn't any reason to not download, and support some fucking music! There isn't any discrimination between music on here; every band has a completely different style. There's some experimental rock (Anisette), acoustic (Mark Leonard), some powerviolence (David Carradine....hey! That's my band!), Hip-hop (Janks) and some good ol' fun punk (Aram Fingal). Get it to see for yourself. Only be kind; we are fragile.


IF YOU LIKE ANY OF THE SHIT ON HERE, KEEP IN MIND THAT THESE BANDS'LL BE ON THE UPCOMING TKO COMPILATION VOL.2 ON RIOTOUS OUTBURST! FUCKING SUPPORT THE LABEL! HE'S A COOL DUDE!

TRACKS:

1. Needles (Anisette)
2. Work-Free Play Zone (Mark Leonard)
3. Kids In The Sandbox (David Carradine)
4. I Like Food [Descendents Cover] (David Carradine)
5. Another Night (Patty-O And Janks)
6. Let It Be Known (Aram Fingal)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ymdjgemtrge

No comments:

Post a Comment