Thursday, November 15, 2007

Gu Guai Xing Qiu

Gu Guai Xing Qiu is a french thrashy-powerviolency band. Without guitar. Yes. Just bass, drums and vocals on this one. Quite talented, to tell you the truth. They're very experimental, too. There's not a band I can think of quite like them. Think part Man is the Bastard, part Boredoms, and part Mr. Bungle. But remember: no guitar.

Try to wrap your mind around some of the shit they warp out. One of the best tracks on here is "Fly My Fly," which actually reminds me of Fantomas. You may disagree though. There is so many good songs on here, and none of them really get boring if you're into distorted bass and thrashy/sludge style riffs.

I just wish I had a bigger picture of the album. Oh, one more thing. Since the tracks are mostly in French, they were supposed to have accents and shit over them. This shouldn't matter unless you're a total anal retentive fuck.

TRACK LIST:

1. La Fillie Moche
2. Laogai
3. Mange Le Caca
4. On A Trouve Du Petrole
5. Vengeance
6. Duree De La Vie
7. Lecon De Pekin
8. Tout Plaquer
9. Fly My Fly
10. Chemin Trace
11. Boire Encoire
12. Fait Ton Propre Champ
13. Soldat Frablication

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ay1in25yzhw

1 comment:

  1. Good Afternoon!!! toxicmolar.blogspot.com is one of the best informational websites of its kind. I enjoy reading it every day. I will be back.

    ReplyDelete