Saturday, February 9, 2008

Charm - Hito

Charm is fantastic. Some great Japanese hardcore. I wish I knew more about this band. From what I've learned, they kick ass, have at least two EPs, and have...A STAND-UP BASS PLAYER?!?!! Please correct me if I am wrong, but either way, this band is a definite must for fans of Japanese ANYTHING. These guys are one of the most energetic bands I've ever heard before. Goes right on your shelf (or music folder) next to Mind of Asian and BREAKfAST.

I'm not in the mood to post BREAKfAST right now, and I have to pee...So here's a track list.

1. [In Japanese]
2. Chum Punk Icon
3. Waste Minus Posture
4. Swiz
5. Old Ploy
6. Humanoid Of The World Unite
7. Pressure

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?bzmyvykyftw

1 comment:

  1. downloading right now

    heard breakfast and mind of asian and had to give it a try

    i don't know if you've heard "crow dragon tea" or "masterpeace" but i guess you'll surely like 'em

    ReplyDelete